We are hiring in: Sales
If you're just starting out in your career or perhaps looking to make a career change? Do you like troubleshooting or helping others, can you explain technical problems using clear and easy to use language? If so, Powered Now may just have the job of your dreams!
Powered Now is a fast growing software company with staff based across the UK, Hungary and Albania and customers in almost all major countries. We are a multiple award winners, and partners with some of the biggest and most disruptive companies in the UK trade and construction space. Our easy to use software is used by thousands of small businesses to help them get organised, win more work and simply get their lives back from paperwork.
We are looking for someone to join our friendly but ambitious customer success team. We want someone who’s interested in listening of our customers excited to speak, qualify and close deals in one of the biggest sectors of the UK economy. We sell over the telephone and via Zoom and you should be confident, handle rejection well and be curious.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the existing sales team and will be accountable for contributing to the continued growth of customer base.
This role is based in our UK (Isle of Wight) office. We work standard office hours, but you may be asked to work occasional evening or morning shifts depending on the campaign you are attacking.
Salary range between £20k OTE - £25k OTE depending on previous experience and made up of a generous basic and unlimited commission, we want you to be a success.
Responsibilities: What you'll be doing
- Act as an ambassador for the business and promote our services and products.
- To be responsible for making outbound calls and emails daily using data provided.
- To work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales team to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors.
- To convert calls to new business leads.
- To achieve agreed personal and departmental targets captured from calling data provided.
- To inform potential clients on the company’s products and services.
- To gather relevant companies’ information.
- To use company databases to gain potential leads.
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business.
- To input and maintain customer information onto the company CRM system.
- To ensure service is prompt, polite and professional standards are kept.
Skills: Skills and Experience
- 2+ years previous B2B or B2C sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- A positive approach to objection handling is essential.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You must be financially motivated, energetic, and reliable with a hunger to succeed.
- We are looking for someone upbeat and organised.
- An interest in the trade or construction industry would be a bonus.
- Tenacity for high standard of customer service, a complete understanding of customer needs in line with the with our company offering and products.
- Previous experience of using a CRM system, we use Hubspot but any CRM will do.
- Experience of Linkedin Sales Navigator is a bonus.
We believe that attitude is often much more important than learnt skills, so please don't be scared to apply if you are a go getter but don't quite have all the skills or experience above.
We’re good people who operate with integrity, trustworthiness and reliability, we have a set of values and we stick to them. We're a team who cares about and supports one another, our customers and the industry.
We’re looking for people with high standards, who care about the details, push the boundaries and always deliver. We want people who actively seek feedback and always look for ways to improve, as individuals and as a company.
Powered Now is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristic.
To apply please email Ben (at) powerednow.com with a your Linkedin profile or CV