The only app you need
Powered Now is an all-in-one workflow and business app. We specialise in having everything in one place so you can get on with your job without having to mess around with lots of different systems.
While there are many things Powered Now can do, it's not confusing. We've made it easy to use and intuitive. Powered Now also comes with free support and training, so if you ever get stuck or would like some advice you can get in touch.
Watch the full product demo
Perfect if you have a team, or work on your own
Powered Now has been designed to help small business owners get their lives back from the headaches of managing their companies. It doesn't matter if you are a company of 1 or 100, Powered Now has you covered.
View major features
Powered Now does a lot, just because its easy to use doesn't mean this isn't a serious product. We have thousands of users that have been requesting features over the years, we think we have every use case covered! You can view some of the major features below or head to the support site for a full list and description.
Diary & scheduling
Reporting & VAT
Create great looking paperwork in minutes
Powered Now has over 20 great looking templates for quickly creating professional invoices, quotes and worksheets. Add your own logo and send it via email and text. Everything is tracked so you know when its opened.
Our forms and certificates are also incredibly powerful and include Gas Safety, Electrical, Construction and many more.
Powerful diary & scheduling
At the core of Powered Now is a really intelligent diary and scheduling system that is linked to both your customer records, your team and all of the paperwork.
Everything is in a single place making it fast and easy to just get on with your day!
Assign jobs & know where your team are
Powered Now’s team tracking software is a location tracker which lets you know where your team should be as well as where they actually are, using our GPS tracker app built right into the standard Powered Now software.
You can see all your team and appointments on a map and use our chat feature to stay in touch.
Keep your customers organised
Powered Now makes it easy to keep your customer records and notes centralised. Everything is stored in a project so you can keep an eye on the important details.
Projects can be managed by status, so companies with specific workflows will find it easy.
With support for both commercial, domestic, landlords and sites Powered Now customer features are really easy to use and powerful.
Keep on top of your numbers, submit VAT reports with ease.
Powered Now has comprehensive reporting options which makes it easy to see trends in your business. All information is easily available so you can pass the information to your accountant or bookkeeper or do your own accounts
Everything can be exported, or if you are a XERO user it can be synced to your accountancy package.
If you are a VAT registered business you can also quickly connect to the HMRC portal and submit your own VAT return, its so easy.
Everything in one place
Powered Now has a lot of additional functionality as it's built for small trade companies and the truth is, no two are alike.
For a free demo and set up please book a session and learn how Powered Now can be used in your business.
Who uses Powered Now?
Powered Now is used by companies big and small. It's the perfect solution for trade companies that are looking to streamline their operations and make paperwork and job scheduling headaches a thing of the past.
We have thousands of Electricians, Gas Engineers, Builders, Landscape Gardeners and many more running their business on Powered Now daily.
Can I add my team to Powered Now?
Absolutely, Powered Now works best when you add your team. It means you can use some of the features that make Powered Now so useful, this includes:
- Advanced Scheduling, add your team mates to jobs in the diary and keep everyone up to date.
- Team Tracking, see all of your jobs and team members on a map, perfect for routing and emergency jobs.
- Team Chat, forget WhatsApp and SMS, you can keep in touch with your team easily.
Can I tell if a customer has opened a Quote or Invoice?
Powered Now has document tracking inbuilt, this means you will get an alert when your customers open your quotes or invoices.
Quotes can be accepted or rejected by your customer online, this means that you get a chance to discuss any rejected quotes quickly. For work you have won, you can add it to the diary in one click.
Invoices can also be paid instantly with our Sumup Chip and Pin integration.
What forms and certificates does Powered Now have?
Powered Now has lots of forms and certificates including:
- Commissioning of Water Pipework
- Domestic Unvented Hot Water Storage Vessel Commissioning/Inspection Record
- Central Heating Powerflush Certificate
- Installation/Commissioning/Decommissioning Record
- Domestic Gas Safety Record
- Landlord's Gas Safety Record
- Landlord's Gas Safety Record for the Leisure Industry
- Non-Domestic Gas Installation Safety Report
- Electrical Bonding Notice
- Plant Commissioning/Service Record
- Commercial Catering Inspection Record
- Gas Warning Notice
- Central Heating Commissioning Certificate
- Gas Testing & Purging Certificate
- Gas Breakdown/Service Record
- Gas Service/Maintenance Checklist
- Domestic Electrical Installation Condition Report
- Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate
- Portable Appliance Testing Report
- Emergency Lighting Periodic Inspection and Testing Certificate
- Emergency Lighting Service Certificate
- Domestic Electrical Installation Certificate
- Electrical Danger Notice
- Emergency Lighting Completion Certificate
- Commercial Electrical Installation Certificate
- Domestic Visual Condition Report
- Emergency Lighting Existing Site Compliance Certificate
- CD/14 Oil Warning and Advice Notice
- CD/11 Firing, servicing and commissioning
- CD/10 Oil fired installation completion report
- TI/133D Domestic Oil Risk Assessment
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Installation Certificate
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Inspection and Servicing Report for all systems
- Certificate of Design, Installation and Commissioning for Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems Grade C, D or F
- Design Certificate for Grade A Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems
- Installation Certificate for Grade A Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems
- Modification Certificate for Grade A Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems
- Acceptance Certificate for Grade A Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems
- Certificate of Commissioning for Grade A Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems
- Non-Domestic Verification Certificate for Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems
- Non-Domestic Commissioning Certificate for Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems
- Non-Domestic Installation Certificate for Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems
- Non-Domestic Modification Certificate for Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems
- Non-Domestic Acceptance Certificate for Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems
- 2020 Biohazard Risk Assessment Form
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS)
- Insurance Inspection Report
- Legionnaires Risk Assessment
- Waste Transfer Note
- Waste Consignment Note
- Measurement Form
- Site Vist Form
- Extended Site Visit Form
- Job Completion Form (5 customisable versions)
Does Powered Now integrate to Xero / HMRC / VAT?
Yes! Powered Now has a deep integration to Xero, this means you can manage your business using a dedicated field management app while your accountant can look after your books.
HMRC integration means if you are VAT registered you don't actually need to use a complicated accountancy product. Our Making Tax Digital integration means you can automatically submit your VAT return in minutes.
Can you help me move to Powered Now, I don't have time?
Our goal, when you buy a subscription to Powered Now, is to make it as easy for you as possible to get up and running. We offer a free setup and training session with a product expert as well as ongoing support.
We can also help import your existing data, please contact us for more information.