The unlimited plan, Perfect for small businesses
- Unlimited quotes, worksheets and invoices
- Unlimited contacts
- Supplier invoices
- Purchase orders
- Integrated diary with automatic reminders
- Project Management
- Unlimited text messages and email
- Post / Zip Code lookup
£25 /month per user
For teams, includes forms. For growing, VAT registered companies
- Everything in Business, plus:
- Add your team, manage jobs, track staff location, time and chat
- Unlimited Forms and Certificates, including Gas, Oil, Electrical and more
- Submit your VAT returns, direct to HMRC through Making Tax Digital (MTD)
- Product catalogue with autocomplete
- XERO Integration
- Advanced diary with job and HR management
- Support for Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
£37 /month per user
For established businesses.
- Everything in Professional, plus:
- Customer Portal, your customers can view all past documents, certificates and appointments and the ability to see all communications and reply to them
- Staff Scheduling
- Customer booking, your costumers can schedule appointments for repeat work
- Dedicated Telephone Support
- Messages stored on projects, a single view of all communication with customers
- Sumup Card Reader discount
Lets answer some questions
Why should I buy Powered Now?
Well, we don't like to blow our own trumpets but Powered Now is literally going to change the way you do business.
If you are using multiple apps, forgetting to invoice, chasing your team or just sitting up all night doing paperwork, you are in for a real surprise.
We have thousands of customers and our award winning software is backed up with real people that can help set you up as well as ongoing support. More on that below!
But I cannot find the time to change over, help!
If we had £1 for every person we heard that from we would be rich! With Powered Now, you are not alone! We are here to help. However rather than us telling you, here is a recent review from Roger P one of our customers:
I was really stressed out with work, I'm a plumber and good with my hands but rubbish with the admin. I knew I needed a system but didn't have the time to investigate it, every week it would get worse! Powered Now have been brilliant to deal with, they helped me get set up, imported my contacts and even held my had to set up the first jobs. My only regret is I didn't do it sooner.
How long does it take to get my team set up?
If you are worried about rolling software out with your team, don't be! We do this all the time and honestly there won't be a type of role (or person) we haven't come across before.
Not only can we set your account up, but with our Professional Plan we will also train your team and can even answer their questions.
Can I change or cancel my plan later?
Changing or cancelling your plan is easy. If you take our monthly plans you are on a rolling 30 days, for our annual plan you get it for a year. There is no contract and you can cancel at any time.
We know circumstances change a lot, whats why we like to be easy to do business with.
Can I trust you with my data?
Let's start with your data, everything you put into Powered Now is backed up, then backed up again. If you loose or break your phone all you have to do is log in again!
Every year we pay people to run tests against our servers, we actually encourage them to see if they can break in, it keeps us on our toes.
Finally we are open and transparent with our systems, if there is any downtime (which is very very rare) we publicise it. Last year we had 99.9% uptime.
What about VAT / TAX?
All of our prices exclude UK VAT.
How does Powered Now HR software for trades work?
Powered Now built-in HR system which supports trade businesses in all the major activities needed to manage their workforce in a few simple steps. Sore important documents safely, track your employees' leave and absence and more!
What is Powered Now Simple Vehicle Management?
No more last-minute panic attacks or fines for driving with an expired MOT. Powered Now simple vehicle management will give you a heads-up well in advance so that you can get it done on time and avoid any unnecessary hassle. All you have to do is create reminders. The software will take care of the rest 😀.
I have more questions!
Great, best thing to do is book a demo with the team. We can learn about your business and make sure we answer any questions you may still have.