In this policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
1.1 "The Company" means Powered Now Limited, Newlands, Higher Woodway Road, Teignmouth TQ14 8RB, United Kingdom;
1.2 "The User" means a business that installs or uses Powered Now and where the person installing or using The Application or The Service is duly authorised both to do so and agree to The Agreement.
1.3 The User and The Company are collectively “The Parties”;
1.4 "The Application" means any smartphone, tablet, desktop, laptop or web based application (App) developed by The Company;
1.5 "The Services" means the web based services that The Company makes available through The Application or directly through the web;
1.6 “Powered Now” means the combination of The Application and The Services provided to The User;
1.7 “The Documentation” means all text, images, videos and similar materials describing the operation and fees for the use of Powered Now and embedded in Powered Now and at The Company’s Web Site and where if there is any contradiction the web site shall prevail;
1.8 “User Content” means anything capable of being stored on a computer related to Powered Now and which has been created by The User and which under the prevailing Intellectual Property laws is the property of The User.
1.9 “Personal Information” means information consisting of name, address, telephone number, email and other information that can identify individuals.
1.10 “The Company’s Web Site” means www.powerednow.com, www.powerednow.co.uk and any other web sites which Powered Now Ltd operates.
2. Collection of information
When The User registers to use any of The Company’s software or services or to attend a company event and when The User uses Powered Now, The Company will store the details provided by The User.
The Company uses common internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to keep track of interactions between The User and The Company's web sites, emails, other communications and Powered Now.
3. Customers of The User
The Company will never pass details of The User’s customers to individuals or companies that might compete with The User.
4. Use of data
Personal Information and User Content will be used:
- For the operation of Powered Now including contacting The User, authentication and billing.
- With third parties as directed by The User and in accordance with The Documentation.
- With third parties acting as sub-contractors to The Company and in order to support the operation of Powered Now.
- In order to prevent, investigate, or take any action with respect to suspected fraud, illegal activities, possible threats to the physical safety of any person, use of Powered Now not according to The Documentation, threats to the technical security of Powered Now, as required by law or to share data with statutory authorities who have the legal right to access it.
- To research into Powered Now including aggregating content to improve the operation of The Company’s software and services and for its commercial benefit.
- The Company retains the right at its sole discretion to delete, move or change user content as it deems fit without the consent of The User in order to maintain a reliable Powered Now service.
- The Company will use contact information for The User’s company in order to provide information about products, software and services and business practices that The Company believes will be of interest to The User’s company.
- The Company will not sell its data to a third party but it may transfer it to a successor to The Company.
- Information is shared with colleagues within your company including tracking of your location
- Powered Now may use your data for commercial gain in aggregated form where it is not possible to associate the data with you personally
5. Payment card details
The Company will never store payment card data, it relies on properly accredited third parties to perform all activities associated with payment processing.