We are hiring in: Marketing
B2B SEO & Content Exec
Do you love creating content, have good attention to detail and looking for a new challenge? If so, we may have the job for you!
Powered Now is a fast growing software company with staff based across the UK, Hungary and Albania and customers in almost all major countries. We are a multiple award winners, and partners with some of the biggest and most disruptive companies in the UK trade and construction space. Our easy to use software is used by thousands of small businesses to help them get organised, win more work and simply get their lives back from paperwork.
We are looking for someone who wants to help us take our content and marketing strategy to the next level. We want someone who’s excited to create killer content and help deliver it to one of the biggest sectors of the UK economy.
This is a hands on role, we are looking for someone that is skilled at creating content that drives awareness, consideration and trials of our software. Your content will be used at every part of the funnel, it's going to get thousands of eyeballs. You should also have an interest in digital transformation and how new technologies can improve our working lives.
This is a remote working role (+/- 2 hours GMT) or if you prefer you can use our offices in the UK (on the tropical Isle of Wight) or Budapest. When it is safe to do so there will be some optional travel opportunities.
Responsibilities: What you'll be doing
- Responsible for all Powered Now customer facing marketing collateral including management of the website and social channels
- Working closely with the Campaign Manager to continuously develop marketing assets and content to support marketing campaigns, including:
- Top of funnel
- Search-Optimised blog posts
- Social media video
- Middle funnel
- Working with the support team to produce how-to content and guides
- Gated long form content
- Onboarding campaigns
- Bottom funnel
- Sales enablement articles
- Testimonials and case studies
- Management of the company's website and understand SEO best practices
Skills: Skills and Experience
- 3+ of B2B marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation platforms
- This is a hands on role, we are looking for someone creative with design, video and content
- Strong production skills including Adobe Create Suite or similar, all production is done in house
- This role would suit someone with a background in journalism, blogging or content-based marketing
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- You take initiatives, you’re a self-starter and you act with confidence and conviction, but you’re not scared to say when you don’t know the answer!
- You are ambitious and driven to accomplish your goals
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You can manage a budget
We believe that attitude is often much more important than learnt skills, so please don't be scared to apply if you are a go getter but don't quite have all the skills or experience above.
We’re good people who operate with integrity, trustworthiness and reliability, we have a set of values and we stick to them. We're a team who cares about and supports one another, our customers and the industry.
We’re looking for people with high standards, who care about the details, push the boundaries and always deliver. We want people who actively seek feedback and always look for ways to improve, as individuals and as a company.
Powered Now is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristic.
To apply please email Ben (at) powerednow.com with a your Linkedin profile or CV