We are hiring in: Customer Success
Junior Support Engineer
Do you enjoy troubleshooting problems and helping others? If you have a curious nature, love IT and like to figure out how something works we may just have the job of your dreams!
Powered Now is a fast growing software company with staff based across the UK, Hungary and Albania and customers in almost all major countries. We are a multiple award winners, and partners with some of the biggest and most disruptive companies in the UK trade and construction space. Our easy to use software is used by thousands of small businesses to help them get organised, win more work and simply get their lives back from paperwork.
We are looking for a Junior Support Engineer to join our existing Customer Success team. Within this role you will be talking directly to our existing customers as well as helping the sales team train and educate potential new ones. This role would suit someone looking for a start in a career in IT or Customer Service, you need to be computer savvy and always interested in how things work. You also need to be confident with your written and spoken English and happy to chat to customers both on the phone or via Zoom.
This role is based in our UK (Isle of Wight) office. We work standard office hours.
As this is a junior role salary will depend on previous experience, we can also support an apprenticeship role if required.
Responsibilities: What you'll be doing
- Act as an ambassador for the business and promote our services and products.
- Provide initial technical support and resolution to customers where required, don't worry, we will train you how to use our product.
- Maintain the internal support ticket systems to ensure all issues are up-to-date, statuses are correct, and the appropriate team are aware of its progression.
- Keep customers up to date every step of the way via phone, email and messenger.
- Training our customers how to use the product.
- Proactively check-in with customers to ensure they’re satisfied with the service they’ve received.
- To input and maintain customer information onto the company CRM system.
- To ensure service is prompt, polite and professional standards are kept.
Skills: Skills and Experience
- Highly organised and able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Able to consistently and reliably follow process.
- Able to problem solve and think on your feet.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- An interest in the trade or construction industry would be a bonus.
- Tenacity for high standard of customer service, a complete understanding of customer needs in line with the with our company offering and products.
- Experience of handling customers would be beneficial.
We believe that attitude is often much more important than learnt skills, so please don't be scared to apply if you are a go getter but don't quite have all the skills or experience above.
We’re good people who operate with integrity, trustworthiness and reliability, we have a set of values and we stick to them. We're a team who cares about and supports one another, our customers and the industry.
We’re looking for people with high standards, who care about the details, push the boundaries and always deliver. We want people who actively seek feedback and always look for ways to improve, as individuals and as a company.
Powered Now is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristic.
To apply please email Ben (at) powerednow.com with a your Linkedin profile or CV