We are hiring in: Marketing
B2B Campaign Manager
If lowering CAC while increasing LTV and decreasing churn is your thing, we may have the job for you!
Powered Now is a fast growing software company with staff based across the UK, Hungary and Albania and customers in almost all major countries. We are a multiple award winners, and partners with some of the biggest and most disruptive companies in the UK trade and construction space. Our easy to use software is used by thousands of small businesses to help them get organised, win more work and simply get their lives back from paperwork.
We are looking for someone who wants to help us take our digital campaign and marketing strategy to the next level. We want someone who’s excited to create killer campaigns and help deliver it to one of the biggest sectors of the UK economy.
This is a hands on role, we are looking for someone that is skilled at creating great campaigns that drives awareness, consideration and trials of our software. Your campaigns will be full funnel, from helping to identify prospects to directly influencing sales. You should also have an interest in digital transformation and how new technologies can improve our working lives.
This is a remote working role (+/- 2 hours GMT) or if you prefer you can use our offices in the UK (on the tropical Isle of Wight) or Budapest. When it is safe to do so there will be some optional travel opportunities.
Responsibilities: What you'll be doing
- Project management of campaigns to ensure on time execution and effective results.
- Managing the end-to-end campaign process, from planning, execution to evaluation, including sales follow-up and lead to revenue measurement
- Working with Content Manager to build nurturing campaigns that drive prospects through the marketing and sales funnel
- Create and manage Digital Marketing campaigns including Apple Search Ads, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Google, Capterra
- Working with the sales team to manage social lead generation activity, specifically via Linkedin Navigator
- Creating landing pages, social posts, and email campaigns that engage various buyer segments
- Working with Content, Sales, Partnership and Product teams to ensure the effectiveness of integrated campaigns
- Communicating to Sales and other stakeholders campaign plans and results
Skills: Skills and Experience
- 3+ of B2B marketing experience, having successfully developed and managed global campaigns
- 3+ years of experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation platforms
- Strong project management skills and experience with project management tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Deep understanding of customer roles, personas and buyer segmentation
- Experience using multi-channel approaches to identify, capture and nurture marketing qualified leads through the sales funnel from pre-pipeline all the way through to Closed-Won
- You take initiatives, you’re a self-starter and you act with confidence and conviction, but you’re not scared to say when you don’t know the answer!
- You are ambitious and driven to accomplish your goals
- You have a strong attention to detail and have a data driven approach
- You can manage a budget
We believe that attitude is often much more important than learnt skills, so please don't be scared to apply if you are a go getter but don't quite have all the skills or experience above.
We’re good people who operate with integrity, trustworthiness and reliability, we have a set of values and we stick to them. We're a team who cares about and supports one another, our customers and the industry.
We’re looking for people with high standards, who care about the details, push the boundaries and always deliver. We want people who actively seek feedback and always look for ways to improve, as individuals and as a company.
Powered Now is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristic.
To apply please email Ben (at) powerednow.com with a your Linkedin profile or CV