Jobs at Powered Now
We care about the next generation and are committed to training and supporting young people.
Powered Now is a fast growing software company operating in the trade and construction industry, we build software that powers thousands of small businesses.
To apply for a position with Powered Now please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering email and CV. No agencies please.
SALES / TELESALES EXECUTIVE
JOB OVERVIEW: Telesales Executive / Sales Executive / Lead Generation / Telemarketer / Telemarketing.
SALARY: Generous basic salary plus unlimited commission potential.
LOCATION:- East Cowes, Isle of Wight (close to ferry connections, 20 minutes from Southampton)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales / Telesales Executives to join the sales team promoting Powered Now products and services. You will be responsible for prospecting new business leads (these are engaged users so no cold calling), promoting the solution and booking and (eventually) delivering web demonstrations.
Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Prospecting leads and making outbound calls
- Generate new business opportunities targeting B2B clients
- Book qualified appointments for your fellow sales team
- After training, deliver online product demos
- Manage your sales pipeline
- Updating the database with customers details and current activity
- Manage all prospecting details on the CRM system
- Build and maintain new business relationships with prospect clients
- Experience of securing new business leads through telesales (B2B preferred but not essential).
- Hunger and self-motivated to achieve sales targets and financial rewards
- Professional telephone manner and good negotiation skills
- Confident in speaking at decision-maker level
- Evidence of successes and track record against targets
- Well organised team player
- Excellent communication skills, initiative and enthusiasm
- Planning and organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Passion and drive, good sense of humour.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with a growing global market leader with an innovative SaaS product, which offers excellent training & continuing professional development:
- Generous basic salary plus commission with accelerators.
- There are also chances of career progression for the right candidate!
- Fun team, we are a fast moving young startup!
SALES SUPPORT APPRENTICE
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email and online chat
- Providing help, advice and solutions to customers using the company’s support tools
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems and managing the escalation of support issues to the development team
- Managing a pipeline and next actions including arranging and delivering product demonstrations or training
- Keeping accurate records of correspondence with customers
- Communicate in a sales office environment and provide administration services
- Produce business documents to support the internal sales team